- Access Control
- Security Camera Systems
- Security Cameras
- Security Video Recorders
- Wireless Surveillance
- Security Monitors
- Video Security Accessories
- Mobile Surveillance
- Law Enforcement
- Counter Surveillance
3.0 Megapixel HD-TVI 135′ IR Outdoor Turret Dome Security Camera
- 3.0 MP resolution HD video
- 2052 x 1536 resolution at 30 fps
- 2.8 mm lens offers 84° field of view
- -40°F ~140°F operating temperatures
- Convenient Up the Coax (UTC) Control
The 3.0 Megapixel HD-TVI 135′ IR turret dome security camera delivers HD-quality video with an active imaging pixel array of 2052 (H) x 1536 (V) with its 3.0 MP High-Performance CMOS.
The camera’s 2.8 mm wide angle lens covers a wide area with an 84.0° FOV (Field of View). Keep your existing cables and upgrade your cameras easily with HD-TVI’s zero latency HD video and long-distance transmission over twisted-pair and coax cable or similar.
For low-light applications, you can count on the camera’s cutting-edge EXIR night vision technology to reduce overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image, increase illuminant efficiency up to 30°, produce LED light in rectangle form to better fit screen size, and capture images up to an impressive 135′ in the dark without washing out the subject at closer ranges. It also has True Day/Night feature that allows it to capture better images both day and night.
Up the Coax (UTC) technology enables you to control the camera’s onscreen display (OSD) from your web browser, digital video recorder interface such as the Central Management System or smart phone app.
With an IP66 weather-rated enclosure, the camera has an operating rating of -40° to 140°F and is protected from other outdoor elements such as dust and sand, which makes it an ideal outdoor solution.
- (1) 3.0 MP HD-TVI IR Outdoor Turret Dome Security Camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware
- (1) Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
All purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our 3-Year Blanket Warranty that covers your entire purchase. The warranty covers all camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
Learn more about the 3-Year Blanket Warranty.
Key Features and Capabilities:
Megapixel Resolution – Cover more area and see more detail. Megapixel cameras can cover a larger area without compromising image quality, providing the level of detail needed for facial recognition and license plate identification.
EXIR night vision Smart IR array – See clear, sharp images up in the dark. EXIR night vision technology on this camera delivers a wider illumination spread and offers several advantages over standard IR, including:
- Produces clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Delivers a wider illumination spread
- Unique rectangular IR LED design produces a uniformly illuminated image across the entire screen
- Reduces overexposure at the center of the image and eliminates hot spots
- Eliminates blooming from lights by reducing ambient light pollution
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime image, along with reducing bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
- Delivers 30° greater energy efficiency
True Day/Night (ICR) – Enjoy around-the-clock surveillance. Our day/night cameras with true day/night (ICR) deliver a sharp image in low light and nighttime conditions. An IR cut filter blocks out infrared light to produce true-to-life color images during the daytime.